Monday, October 17, 2011

Sweet Cupcakes

Hey guys!!!!! Hope y'all have been enjoying the nice fall weather! So over the weekend, Ali and I went to Sweet Cupcakes, which is this uber fabulous bakery in Boston known for their gourmet cupcakes. I had the red velvet cupcake, which was very good. However I expected it to taste a little bit better. I gave it a 7.5 out of 10. On the other hand, Ali had the Boston Cream Pie cupcake, which she absolutely loved. She said the cream inside was delicious and loved how it was topped with a cherry frosting. She gave it a 9.2 out of 10. Sweet Cupcakes is located in several locations in Boston, but the one we checked out was on Newbury Street. Soon, Ali and I plan on taking a little trip down south and checking out their yummy treats! We will talk with you later, Bye for now!
xoxo
Ali and Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment